It doesn’t seem that long ago when Tampa Bay was scattered by just a handful of small breweries. Every year in March, Tampa Bay Beer Week is home to over 100+ events put on by our 50+ amazing local breweries. What would TBBW be without a couple brewery tours as epic as this area’s beer scene?
We’ll be at several major events around the bay between March 5th and 13th. From special tastings, and new releases pouring at big events, and our annual brewery crawls you’ll have many opportunities to get in on the Brew Bus action.
Tampa Bay Beer Week Brewery Tours Saturday, March 5th
- Tour of Tampa Breweries 12:00 pm
We leave at noon from the Brew Bus Terminal & Brewery to visit 5 breweries in 5 hours. Stopping at Cigar City Brewing, Angry Chair Brewing, Southern Brewing and Winemaking, Hidden Springs Ale Works, and Coppertail Brewing. Tour is only $30 and includes complimentary Brew Bus beer served onboard. Buy tickets.
- Tour of St. Pete Breweries 1:00 pm
We leave at 1:00 from the Brew Bus Terminal & Brewery to cross the bay and visit 5 breweries in St. Pete. You'll have the opportunity to visit Cycle Brewing, St. Pete Brewing Co, Green Bench Brewing Co, 3 Daughters Brewing, Pinellas Ale Works, and Cage Brewing. Tour is only $30 and includes complimentary Brew Bus beer served onboard. Buy tickets.
Florida Brewers Guild Craft Beer Festival Saturday, March 5th
- Pouring: Gong Show (Vietnamese Coffee Porter), Ring the F#¢%'n Bell (Habenero You're My Boy Blue), Rollin' Dirty, Last Stop, You're My Boy Blue, Double Decker
Brewers Ball Sunday, March 6th
Tap Spotlight at The Bricks Ybor Monday, March 7th
- Featuring: You're My Boy Blue, Cinnamon Rollin Dirty
Beer tasting at ABC Liquors on Kennedy Wednesday, March 7th
- Pouring: Rollin Dirty, Last Stop, You're My Boy Blue
Tap Spotlight at Stein & Vine Thursday, March 10th
- Featuring: Ring the F#¢%'n Bell (Habenero You're My Boy Blue), Rollin Dirty
Beer tasting at Total Wine in Tampa Friday, March 11th
- Pouring: Rollin' Dirty, Last Stop, You're My Boy Blue
Hunahpu’s Day at Cigar City Brewing Saturday, March 12th
- Pouring: Crash Landing (Galaxy DIPA), Good Day Sir! (Chocolate Baltic Porter)